Monday 18 December 2017

Accident Apprenticeship | Part -1 |

Lost in thought of loves


(first I want to tell you all dear blog reader I really thanks for you for such  support to me and give me 
some more sprit for give you more awesome blog  posts, Now  I decided  now I describe the love 

story for those my blog reader.)

First that I introduced my first character and main lead roll for all of us stories Jack (name changed 

for some issues you know all of that bla bla etc)
                                    

                                    |    on the Story  |



aJaJac h  t and d djth ltjh jljljljOIY898645664545 Jack : Bro How Much Time to  get ready this wall for bathroom.

Bro: Is Not Too Easy as  much you think its take time.

Jack : Ok
(Nokia Tune buzz the Phone and the little bro come with a nokia 2670 series cell phone give to Jack)  |

Jack : Hello Yes who are You ?

On Call: Hey its me Xo (its Also know you Name Changed)

Jack : Oh hi how are you xo, what is  going on? After collage you ARE not connected regular.|

On Call : Yeh its not possible to me u know  I have a bf soo I busy with them so cannot connected 
with you and our other friends.

Jack : oh Yes  I can understand that bf bf bf  hahahahaha ( Laughing )

To be Continued 






EmoticonEmoticon