Accident Apprenticeship | Part -1 |

Lost in thought of loves


(first I want to tell you all dear blog reader I really thanks for you for such  support to me and give me 
some more sprit for give you more awesome blog  posts, Now  I decided  now I describe the love 

story for those my blog reader.)

First that I introduced my first character and main lead roll for all of us stories Jack (name changed 

for some issues you know all of that bla bla etc)
                                    

                                    |    on the Story  |



aJaJac h  t and d djth ltjh jljljljOIY898645664545 Jack : Bro How Much Time to  get ready this wall for bathroom.

Bro: Is Not Too Easy as  much you think its take time.

Jack : Ok
(Nokia Tune buzz the Phone and the little bro come with a nokia 2670 series cell phone give to Jack)  |

Jack : Hello Yes who are You ?

On Call: Hey its me Xo (its Also know you Name Changed)

Jack : Oh hi how are you xo, what is  going on? After collage you ARE not connected regular.|

On Call : Yeh its not possible to me u know  I have a bf soo I busy with them so cannot connected 
with you and our other friends.

Jack : oh Yes  I can understand that bf bf bf  hahahahaha ( Laughing )

To be Continued 





Share This Article

Author
Author

Lost in Thought of Love shares heartfelt relationship advice, original love stories, inspiring quotes, and shayari to help readers navigate love, emotions, and meaningful connections.

Comments