Saturday 23 December 2017

Accident Apprenticeship | Part -3 |


Lost in thought of loves


Accident  Apprenticeship |  Part -3 |
Recep:
 The third class of combined section after 15 minute later Ridhi Enter in The Class With his Friend.

Ridhi : May I Coming.

Sir : yes Coming Dumb Girl , you can call me  I take your class in your hostel rooms.

Ridhi :  ohh, really sir, next time I say.

Sir : shut up and sit .,

Ridhi ; Ok  sir.

( Ridhi and his friend sitting in Backside to  Jack , they both are try whispering and talk and keep whispering )


Continued
Both are whispering Continued.
·         Jack: its enough stop whisper and fighting like kids idiot girls.

·         Ridhi :   Excuse me Mr. what is your problem. Don’t mess with me and my friend, we can do all thing which  I have to do.

·         Jack:    ohh really, Ok Fine  I tell all this to sir.  Then give to the answer.

·         Sir :  What are doing in the class. Helllo Back Row.

( Jack  Ridhi and her friend see each other)
Sir : Yes You three. What are you doing.

Ridhi  : (whispering ) what is  wrong with you Mr.
·         Sir ; if  you don’t want to study in the class then keep out of class.
·         Ridhi : No Sir .
·         Sir :  ok then give the correct answer this question.
·         Ridhi :  sir, sir,   I don’t Know .

·         Sir :  Keep focus on your study not on other stuff.
·         Ridhi : Sir, why me ask to this Mr.
·         Sir : ok , soo Jack give the answer this question.
·         Jack ; ok , ( and jack got it _)
·         Sir ; Ok , Sit.
(Ridhi he know the answer if you don’t focus on study then take a suggestion from Mr. Jack)
·         Jack : But, Sir Why me. I donot give to listen her.

·         Sir : Ohh Really,  you Do another wise today attends is gone to hell.
·         Jack : Fine Sir. I give up.
Jack : excuse me ,  I give up because I don’t want to short my attends without any reason .
So Keep Pass out the time and give the answer to sir.
Ridhi : ohh Hello Mr. I don’t interested for this.
 I also come in the class for attends. So keep your mouth shut down.
I pass the time ok.

To Be Continued  never Go any where we are back as soon    


EmoticonEmoticon