Friday 5 January 2018

Accident Apprenticeship | Part -6 |

Accident  Apprenticeship |  Part -6 |

Recap:

Ridhi’s friend: hello ridhi where is he I can’t see any where today since the morning .

Ridhi : oh yes you are right Honey, I think he’s feel fear from me.

Hahahahaahahahahaha

Both are laud laughing

Suddenly Teacher is come

Sir : Hello you both of  you it is a classroom not a circus show . So keep silent.

Bothe are reply soo sorry sir .

Sir : ok keep sit it.



And the Entire day is gone  normal.



Continued 


(after few days Jack come to the class and Ridhi and Friends can surprised to see him in the class )
Ridhi’s friend to Jack : Hey where are you on last weeks? I can’t see you in class or Hostel , canteen etc.

Jack : soo sorry keep focus on your study and don’t waste my time, so excuse me.

Ridhi’s friend : Hello stop it man, plz plz stop. Sorry if I disturb you, but can you please tell me 
where are you on last weeks ,

Jack : But why? You are not my mother and father or not my teacher.

Ridhi’s friend : Ok I know I am not your guardian or teacher, but want to say something to you , so please stop and listen,

Jack : ok Madam say it,  may be you are in pain with those word you want to say.

Ridhi’s Friend :  I wanted to say, ( with smiley face ) Actually when you are not in the classroom I 
 am feel to bad and too lazy.
( Jack say suddenly )
Jack : what do you mean.  I can’t understand .

Ridhi’s Friend :  Because  I can’t complete my words and talk .

Jack : ok say, I mean complete it .

Ridhi’s Friend :  So Where I am ,  I forget.

Jack :  You are in dehradoon, and we are sitting in the our campus classroom and you wanted to say something to me.

Ridhi’s Friend : oh yes ,  I wanted to say , Actually when you are not in the classroom, I feel too bad 
and lazy,  because no one fight with me like you .
(To be Continued )
To be Continued don’t go any where we come  back soon.,
Thanks for Support Keep Share The Post and Follow for More. 
Previous Part Link accident-apprenticeship-part-5
https://lostinthoughtofloves.blogspot.com/2017/12/accident-apprenticeship-part-5.html
Previous Part Link accident-apprenticeship-part-4
http://lostinthoughtofloves.blogspot.com/2017/12/accident-apprenticeship-part-4.html


EmoticonEmoticon