Tuesday 9 January 2018

Accident Apprenticeship | Part - 7|

Accident  Apprenticeship |  Part -7 |

Recap:


Ridhi’s friend : Hello stop it man, plz plz stop. Sorry if I disturb you, but can you please tell me 
where are you on last weeks ,

Jack : But why? You are not my mother and father or not my teacher.

Ridhi’s friend : Ok I know I am not your guardian or teacher, but want to say something to you , so please stop and listen,

Jack : ok Madam say it,  may be you are in pain with those word you want to say.

Ridhi’s Friend :  I wanted to say, ( with smiley face ) Actually when you are not in the classroom I 
 am feel to bad and too lazy.
( Jack say suddenly )
Jack : what do you mean.  I can’t understand .

Ridhi’s Friend :  Because  I can’t complete my words and talk .

Jack : ok say, I mean complete it .

Ridhi’s Friend :  So Where I am ,  I forget.

Jack :  You are in dehradoon, and we are sitting in the our campus classroom and you wanted to say something to me.

Ridhi’s Friend : oh yes ,  I wanted to say , Actually when you are not in the classroom, I feel too bad 
and lazy,  because no one fight with me like you .
(To  Continued )


( Jack see in her eyes and still silent )
Ridhi’ s Friend also keep silent while a moment , they both are silent  , after all Jack break the Pin Drop silence and quickly turn around form there and try to go anywhere )

Ridhi’s Friend  to jack ;:  Hi, Hello stop it ,  I am too bored,

( Jack is go from there because it lunch time , and Ridhi’s Friend  see behind to going Jack)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( The Lunch time is over Now, and all students in the class  , but Ridhi and Her Friend Still wait for Jack , they both talk about Jack and Ridhi’s Friend Last Conversation.)

“  All student are busy which each other ,  some are busy to preparing the next test, and some are boys are talk about last World Cup Cricket Match Trophy, and A girls Gangs talk about Indian TV serial series Nagin and others serial, But they both are talk about last conversation between both and laugh”

Ridhi : Ok, but why he isn’t reply .
Ridhi’s Friend :  I don’t Know, but its difficult to talk with him, he is too boring and dump , I think and Lots of attitude.

Ridhi: Attitude, Hihihihihhihihihihi  (Laugh and whispering )

Ridhi’s friend ; what happened, I say what I feel about him.

Ridhi:  OK, OK,, 

(And the end is Jack is coming to the classroom with the new young and Pretty Teacher, they both . 
are coming in to the class, Jack sit  behind the Ridhi and Party. Teacher goes to the whiteboard and 
Keep silent ,  All Class look at you and also looks to Jack, Suddenly the Class Teacher sir Hitler ( the 
Student Pat Name ) is coming with the class head teacher and all class is paying attention to both of them  ).


(To be Continued )
To be Continued don’t go any where we come  back soon.,
Thanks for Support Keep Share The Post and Follow for More. 


EmoticonEmoticon