Saturday 24 March 2018

Love Doubts In Classroom



LOVE DOUBTS IN CLASSROOM

Love Doubts In Classroom 










(first I want to tell you all dear blog reader I really thanks for you for such  support to me and give me some more sprit for give you more awesome blog  posts, Now  I decided  now I describe the love story for those my blog reader.)




Students any Doubts about this topic,  if you have any doubt than ask to me freely 
and frankly.

(“ A Charming Beauty say to their class Students”, She is ask to every student for doubts.)

Ok ,  Now  Note the Homework  for Next Class, “ She tell the Homework in her sweet voice.

|| Voice,   Yes Voice , “  this voice is so charming and happy feel ,                    free form all type of tension and other things of life.
The voice make the good connection of  A Human Inside Character.          

 (   I am sure  , if you  listen this charming voice  you also say , Its Good  Day for me ), Hopefully these voices  are  choose you,  you can’t choose this.
But ,  I am extremely lucky this voice, become a part of life.||


Class is over, students goes to the bus for home, She also on take the seat 
bus is on the way for road, She take the review the entire day in her mind, 
and talk with her guts feel, Doubts  word are come in the mind .
Yes, This is Doubt, I make sure I clear this on the spot in my past.

( Never, go any where This story is continue,
Thanks .)  

4 Comments

That is not complete story.
And one more question that character in story is you or not Mr. Shehbaz Khan Author.
Immy Waris

Thanks for comments Dear Immy, yes of course not me in story but I imagine the whole story and they whole story also pinch me in my life. And sorry I can't describe more you can read the next part which is coming soon.
Thanks
Author Shehbaz

Arihant Arden Gr. Noida West , 2/3 BHK @43.66L* All Inclusive‎

✔ Book Now Sift Now,
✔ 1000 Families Already Residing,
✔ Limited Inventories,
✔ Metro Connectivity.
✔ Faces 130 Meter Road.
✔ 5 Mins Drive From NH 24.

Call Now 8010381381 Book Now - https://goo.gl/bhZyuE


EmoticonEmoticon