Thursday 12 April 2018

Accident Apprenticeship || Part -11 ||

Accident  Apprenticeship || Part -11 ||

Miss :  Now we are continue the class so lets Start the Intro
.Ridhi Friend : May I coming mam.
Miss :  No Need to come , go to your room now
Ridhi : what why mam , what happened, Can please tell me why we are not able to attend the class.
(ridhi friends to ridhi “ first class and battle with us this teacher are so fearless)
Miss : why I should give you permission ,
Ridhi : at least tell me why .
Miss :  you are late dear I told to all class students don’t be late another wise .  And you both are late so please don’t waist the time go to your rooms .
Ridhi: but mam our attendance
Mam : today attendance are not count so bye bye.
( they boths are step out from class but they see jack are coming to the class  and ask to enter the classroom and Miss give the permission to enter the classroom and they sit it., they both are looking this )
Continue The Story  
“ Jack sit down on the seat, and class start continues, Ridhi interrupt the Miss and Say, Mam why we both are not come in the class”
Mam Say: You are Too late Dear.
But This boy also late and you give permission to sit,  then what is wrong with us.
Ohh ,  Don’t teach me what could I do or not. Stay here.
But Mam ,
Yes , I give permission to him because he say to me they come late.
Ok, As you wish Mam but we want to attend your first class so give us permission to enter the class.
Ok, coming and sit down,

( they both are sit down the , after 15 minutes Ridhi give kick to her friend  and a punch on the backbone and say to her, you   bitch today I fight with our new teacher because you want to click selfie with old tree.

Ridhi’s  friend : its hurt me , please stop this.
“Jack see this all fight “
Jack : Hi why you hitting , she is it hurt and you continue.
Ridhi : Mind  Your own business she is my friend, so I have permit to hit every where  I want.
Jack: Ohh that is Great, So Please Hit more harder and don’t count.
Ridhi :  Hahahahahaahaaha she is laughing.
So Cool Dude, Great Can you sit daily here in the class because this class is too boring so please sit here we fun together daily if you have not any problem.
Jack : Hmm That is the Great  Idea. But keep focus on the study.
Ridhi : Oh Attitude, Ok I like your Attitude Deal Down.  Now we are Friends.
Jack : Friends  I think soo.
Ridhi and her friend  Laugh together and Jack also smile.

They  are sit on the same seat daily make a good friendship and lots of memories in the classroom, some time when one is not coming the other gang will feel too boring.
Now exam are over,


(To be Continued )

To be Continued don’t go any where we come  back soon. with Final  Part,
Thanks for Support Keep Share The Post and Follow for More.



EmoticonEmoticon