Saturday 14 April 2018

I Remember those words said By Grand Father


 I Remember those words said By Grand Father

January 2017  Its Sunday lazy morning I lay on my bed in  full sleepy mood,

My smartphone ringing now, its  5 AM and call from my Dad. I think what happened .
Hello , I receive the  call, Good Moring Mom, On call mom  Reply Good Moring.
          
    Every thing is ok Mom, I asked.

Yes its all is Good, But Your Grand Father is Not Well Today So You have To Come in Home As soon Possible.

What Happened Mom, I talk yesterday then they say he is  fine and Good.
Yeh, You are right, But Suddenly  he is not well, so Please come as soon possible.

Ok , Mom  I pack my bags and come to home.
Ok , And  she disconnect the call.

I think what happened he is fine when I meet in New Year, Something is happened another wise mom don’t say to come home.

May be he is not feel well because  98 ( Ninety Eight Year )  year old Person not feel well in this age, so may be mom is right, I have to go now.

( “  I  woke up and Go to washroom and after 30 minutes I am to leave to room PG Room” ,
Actually I doing a training in the  a company so last 7 months I stay out from my sweet home , I told to my Landlords  I going to home and I leave the  PG house. “)

 I check my phone which route is suitable for me ,  I open the Google Maps set the Address  My House, they calculating  and result appear on the screen,  8 hour  if you have a car, check the Bus route Is the same time that is may be Good to Me.

A  Auto  is Stopped and Driver ask to me , Sir  Roadways, Bus Stand.
Me, Yes and   I take a Seat in Auto.

“ After Five minutes I am in The Roadway Bus Stand,  I leave the Auto and Paid to  Auto Driver.
I  Step out to the bus stand and check the bus no and bus counter,  Finally I Get the Bus and ask to  Conductor  how much time have to leave.  

Five Minutes Sir, Conductor  Said,   I checked out my smart phone again here is some missed call display on the screen,  I  check  it out its   From Home.

And  Smart  Phone Start ringing Again,  I picked the Call.
Hello !   Mom Here again ,  You Are coming  Sons.

Me , Yes Mom  I also sit in the  Bus which departure in 5 Minutes.
OK , come
Call  Disconnected .

 Conductor make whistle for Driver and Bus  start to moving on road.

(To be Continued )


To be Continued don’t go any where we come  back soon. with another
Part,
Thanks for Support Keep Share The Post and Follow for More.



EmoticonEmoticon