Thursday 23 May 2019

I Remember those words said By Grand Father The Bus Stand Journey

 I Remember those words said By Grand Father   The Bus Stand Journey 

RECAP:-Previous Part of the Story

A  Auto  is Stopped and Driver ask to me , Sir  Roadways, Bus Stand.
Me, Yes and   I take a Seat in Auto.

“ After Five minutes I am in The Roadway Bus Stand,  I leave the Auto and Paid to  Auto Driver.
 Step out to the bus stand and check the bus no and bus counter,  Finally I Get the Bus and ask to  Conductor  how much time have to leave.  

Five Minutes Sir, Conductor  Said,   I checked out my smart phone again here is some missed call display on the screen,  I  check  it out its   From Home.

And  Smart  Phone Start ringing Again,  I picked the Call.
Hello !   Mom Here again ,  You Are coming  Sons.

Me , Yes Mom  I also sit in the  Bus which departure in 5 Minutes.
OK , come
Call  Disconnected .


 Conductor make whistle for Driver and Bus  start to moving on road.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continue The Story  

 I- Remember-those-words-said-By-Grand-Father-The-Bus-Stand-Journey
 I Remember those words said By Grand Father   The Bus Stand Journey 



I collect my ticket and dial the my office manager number its ringing and disconnect the call,  he cann’t receive the call .

I don’t call again.  Lock the Phone and Watching Outside From Bus Window.

I Can’t control my mind  here is lots of dreams inside my mind is waving so faster.

I Just thought my one childhood memory with my Grand Father in my mind.

I Just came in Home With My School Bag and I see Grand Father he was sit on Bed and distribute the sweets to my cousin brother and sister.

Come on My sweet Son

I leave my bag to my mom and run to Grand Father And  he Lift me and Get Big Hug and Kiss my 

Four head.

Which  color sweet you want pick it.

I pick black one I don’t know about the sweet name.

And he say my bite and open the mouth

I give to him and they bite to sweet , and Grand mother laughing and say what are you doing both of you.

It is the Sweet time Don’t Disturb Us.

And he Kiss me once again and say  you want more ,

 I say yes and get one more black and white.

And he say now play  my son.

I  come to my mom and say mom , Grand Father Give me Sweets hmm Yammy.

And Mom Say hmm ; Yammy.




Bus Conductor Whistle break my thought.

Bus conductor say bus not go to bus stand they gone through bypass you can leave here.

I  carry my bag and my stuff and leave the Bus and wait the local transport for reaching the  city bus 
stand.



I unlock the phone, and check the Time its 9.00 am. 



(To be Continued )


To be Continued don’t go any where we come  back soon. with another
Part,
Thanks for Support Keep Share The Post and Follow for More.

5 Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Keep Good Work and Post More Love Stories

Thanks For make me Greatful


EmoticonEmoticon