Wednesday 4 April 2018

LOVE DOUBTS IN CLASSROOM | The First Class |


 The First Class  
RECAP:   

Class is over, students goes to the bus for home, She also on take the seat bus is on the way for road, She take the review the entire day in her mind, and talk with her guts feel, Doubts  word are come in the mind .
Yes, This is Doubt, I make sure I clear this on the spot in my past.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue

LOVE DOUBTS IN CLASSROOM  The First Class 




This doubt comes with too much stress and frustration, (“She talk with her guts feel “).  But this make too happy and good feel when I meet first.



 My Train Crossing the beautiful Hills and Tunnels, Now I Take the window Seat and Watch Outside view which was too amazing and priceless. The Sky touch Mountains and Long Trees are Beautiful which is covered by Shinny sun and Fog.

Finally Train Reached on My Stop,   I Take my Briefcase and leave the platform that too awesome. I step out the station and going exit.
I check my phone this is 10 am,  I stop a Vikram (A  auto Rickshaw )
 And goes to my College.


  A Little Bit Traffic is here in the city, Vikram cross the traffic and move on the road , this is soo amazing city I can see mountains everywhere. “
I reached the main gate of the college, and complete the formal submission and extra activity which is require  for admission.

I got admission but its my Bad Luck  I am Late, and Hostels are Full.
So,  I try to  PG,  I get PG near the college, which is awesome double story House and  a Little Park which is amazing look.

This is  my First Day  in the college, class is started every one is new Here as useable the First Day of College in the other world, “but my day is gone Different”,  Teacher come and say hello to everyone and  follow the pattern say  to everyone Give your Introduction to the class.

And the all class continue the Introduction Pattern one by one, and its my turn Now.

 I step out to the white board and say hello to Everyone, and give my Intro.
Hi,  I am “ whispering continue and whispering’’

I forgot my intro and Start, whispering too and also Laughing which was bad to me, But Good for the class, all Students are laughing , I can’t stop this I am also continue Laugh. 

Finally Teacher Say  Go to your seat here is not laughter show.
I step out and still laughing, but  I laugh no one want to know.

( Never, go any where This story is continue,

Thanks .)  


EmoticonEmoticon